Bright Night BR:15000, 15,000 Lumens, Color: Green, 30ft cord, Waterproof AC Plug. For more information visit the HOW IT WORKS section.
Br:15000, Waterproof AC plug,30ft Cord Green Led
For A Brighter Fishing Future
Model: Bright Night BR:15,000
· 15,000 lumens
· 300 5630 LEDs
· Lights upto a 30’ diameter depending on water clarity and depth
Draw less than 6 amps and 130 watts
· One light will run up to 40 continue hours on one fully charged deep cycle battery.
· LEDs are rated to last 50,000 hours
· Self-sinking no weights needs
· 360 degree lighting to light up all the water around you!
· Made of industrial PVC and high quality clear polycarbonate protective Tube
· The LED'sare surrounded and completely sealed with clear polycarbonate tubing to making them completely water tight for extra durability.
· All connectors are water tight and tested before shipment.
· Light are used underwater so you can attract all the fish with out attracting all the bugs
Choose your power source
· Battery terminal clips
· Cigarette lighter outlet
· AC adapter so you can plug straight into an 110v outlet.
· Availablein green, blue, and white color LED'S (Green is the best color to attract fish.
· By using these low amperage/wattage lights you will not have to go spend hundreds ofdollars on a generator u can run them off a 12v battery or a battery pack.
· Greatfishing light for boats, docks, piers, kayaks, canoes, or bank fishing. Thegreen light attracts baitfish, which attracts the bigger fish like crappie,bass, walleye, trout, catfish, and many other fish.
· After fishing one night with the Bright Night and seeing the results you will never go night fishing again without at least one Bright Night in the boat.
· 60-day manufacturer warranty. Warranty covers manufacture and worksmanship defects 60 days from purchase date.
· MADE INUSA!!!
· We have sold over 2,000 Bright Night Fishing lights
· Use at your on risk and do not look directly at thelight, not liable for any injures.
· Thank you for your interest in Bright Night!!! Have agreat day!
Our refund policy is Please Choose. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to 4260 Spruce Dr. Morganton nc United States 28655
Our products are shipped within Please Choose using the following carriers: USPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to 4260 Spruce Dr. Morganton nc United States 28655. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.